We are not babysitting – At Chapel Ridge, we are more than
just a daycare, we are a Learning Center.
We add value to kids that no one else will. We day, “We do Daycare Different.”
Here's just three reasons:
Here's just three reasons:
1. We have crafted a structured program to develop your
- We utilize “The Creative Curriculum” – the most widely used program in the nation. This curriculum focuses on Kindergarten Readiness. Independent studies show the effectiveness of The Creative Curriculum for Daycare and Preschool. “The Creative Curriculum” is research-based and field proven. Early childhood development research provides the foundation for this programming.
- We have a “Whole Child Philosophy” toward early
God’s plan for developing Children is shown through our “Whole Child” Philosophy in education. God is interested in development of our Spirit, Soul, and Body (that is, “The Whole Person” “Whole Child”). This Philosophy is realized with our Spiritual, Intellectual/ Developmental, Physical Developmental, Social, and Purpose-Driven Goals.
- We highlight a Bible-focused Christian Curriculum
called, “Kids on the Move.”
Our teachers, faculty, and staff are professing Christians who have signed an honor code affirming their Christian faith and convictions. At Chapel Ridge, we teach Bible stories and Bible verses. We have “Chapel Services” led by New Chapel Pastors, as well as “Worship Music Time.” We want our young people to know God at a young age.
2. We partner with parents.
Chapel Ridge is a true partnership between parents and the church -
The only two institutions ordained by God to teach children.
- Our Director, and staff are top-notch. More about our director? Click here...
- We offer Teacher Conferences to report on your child’s progress.
- We plan programming like “Donuts with Dad” “Grandparents Day” “Pizza with Parents Lunch” to offer “on ramp” moments for family to be involved and engaged.
- We work with our kids to host Easter and Christmas Programs for their families.
- We offer a sibling discount to families with more than one child enrolled.
- We offer “Parent Vacation Days”
3. We work hard to create a value-adding daycare experience.
- We provide two meals and a snack (you don't have to send your young person with cold lunch). For most of our families, they drop off their kid - and we provide everything else.
- We host an annual “Picture Day” in the Fall.
- We have Safety Cameras for accountability and protection.
- We offer periodic educational Field-Trips.
Our Academic and Bible-Based curriculum will inspire your child to learn and grow as they enter a Well-Staffed, Safe, Clean, Fun, and Educational environment.
"What's my next step?"